Dear list,

As I prepare my training session title "Practical SSL Implementation with Apache" for the upcoming ApacheCon EU conference, I would like to take a moment and request your feedback.

http://www.eu.apachecon.com/program/talk/120

If you were to attend a half day training session on SSL and Apache, what would you like to see covered? I will be discussing, among other topics:

*) Configuring Apache httpd as an SSL server, starting with a
   practical configuration and building from there
*) A concise discussion of the cryptography behind the whole
   thing, to provide context
*) Working with Certificate Authorities and Public Key Infrastructure
*) Client-side Certificate Authentication
*) Integration of SSL with application code

In doing my research I see that there is a lot of half-valid, well hidden information out there on the various topics and I'd love to present it all in one place at the training. I'll have to see what I can squeeze into a half day--I could talk for days about this stuff and still not be done. Any recommendations regarding the material or where the emphasis should be? Holes I need to fill? Suggestions are welcome privately or to the list.

Thanks,

Sander

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/