Hi all.

I have an apache 2.2.4, which handles specific queries by module, written using mod_cplusplus library. I was using Apache2.2.3 for a long time (as only it was released) and all going right. But after changing to 2.2.4 troubles arrived: apache return in response header wrong content-type. Instead of 'text/vnd.wap.wml' which apache-2.2.3 returns, apache2.2.4 returns 'text/html'. Content-type 'text/vnd.wap.wml' is set by my module. But client gets 'text/html'.

Apache was compiled manually (./configure and no more), without any additional directives after complete.

I read manuals at httpd.apache.org and not found anything about my situation.

Could you point to my errors.

Thanks.