I did a mistack it is not
ProxyPassReverse / htt://www.lifeonline.be:80
but
ProxyPassReverse / http://www.lifeonline.be:80

I also add ProxyPass / http://www.lifeonline.be:80

but it still not runs :(

Here is my actual VirtualDomain Configuration:
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName lbtest.lifeonline.be
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster2 stickysession=PHPSESSIONID nofailover=
On
        <Proxy balancer://mycluster2>
                BalancerMember http://www.lifeonline.be:80
                Allow from all
        </Proxy>
        ProxyPass / http://www.lifeonline.be:80
        ProxyPassReverse / http://www.lifeonline.be:80
        ErrorLog /var/log/http-balancer_error
</VirtualHost>

And I still get the error:
[Sun Mar 25 20:20:40 2007] [warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid for the
URL /login.php. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure the pro
xy submodules are included in the configuration using LoadModule.

When I try to get http://lbtest.lifeonline.be/login.php but
http://www.lifeonline.be/login.php runs correctly.

What does I still need to add to the configuration for make it run ?

Thank you in advance.

I have changed my VirtualHost configuration like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName lbtest.lifeonline.be
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster2 stickysession=PHPSESSIONID
nofailover=On
        <Proxy balancer://mycluster2>
                BalancerMember http://www.lifeonline.be:80
        </Proxy>