On 3/28/07, Alberto Giménez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I suspect that the VirtualDocumentRoot makes in any way the server
not to use the ScriptAlias directive and then tries to find a physical
/cgi-bin/ directory inside the document root.

You don't mention what version you are using.

I'm fairly sure that in recent versions, mod_alias directives will
override mod_vhost_alias directives, so you shouldn't have that
problem. In 1.3, the processing depends on the ordering of the
AddModule lines, but in 2.x it is specified in the code.

Joshua.