thaks Stefan, thanks to all, i've resolved the problem, the only thing that
i have to do was to declare several virtualhost, one for every domain and
VOILA!!!!!!!!!! that was all..

I really aprecciated the help of the group, thanks a lot...

On 4/11/07, Stefan Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Roberto,

> I've readed that Apache begins with the first VirtualHost and if
> he don't find any virtualhost with an address or ip configured for that
url
> he just take the first virtualhost. So... this is the problem

Mind posting the small part of your httpd.conf where you configured the
vhosts ?

Cheers,
Stefan