On 4/24/07, Richard Dunne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have edited a php webpage in my project folder today so the last modified
date should show tdays date on restarting the server, but when I did that, the
server is still showing the previous date which was sunday 22nd april.  I am
only seeing the updated version in the editplus browser.  Does anyone know this
is happening?

Your message is quite confusing. Here are a few questions to help you
narrow down the problem:

Where exactly are you seeing a last-modified date? HTTP response
headers? Can you give us the URL? Are you sure you have cleared your
browser cache? Are you using mod_cache? Are there any proxies between
you and the server?

Joshua.