On 4/30/07, janmejay.tripathi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My configuration for name-based virtual hosting is given bellow. But how can I
see the output i.e. virtual hosting is working properly or not. Apache is
showing no error. I have created so many name-based virtual hosting but did not
able to get any output.  So please help me on this. I am giving my some of my
vhosts.conf (via- httpd.conf) setting bellow.

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you want to see if the
vhosts are working, you simply access the server under the different
hostnames.

There is a command line option "-t -D DUMP_VHOSTS" to give a summary
of the configuration.

Joshua.