On Sat, 5 May 2007 05:13:43 +0200
"Alain Roger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm quite a rookie under apache 2.2, however i've noticed some changes
> between apache 2.0 and apache 2.2 that are from my point of view quite
> important.

Really?  The user-visible differences are small: the only thing you're
likely to have to change is how you manage password-protected areas.
Otherwise, yes there are enhancements, but they're always optional.

> Therefore, I would like to know if it exits some good books on apache
> 2.2 ? I've apache 2 bible but i've seen that modules management is
> different under v2.2.

What do you mean by modules management?  I suspect that's something
coming from your package (eg linux distro) rather than apache itself.

(My book is about 2.2, but I don't expect it's what you want).

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/