 I am using server push methodology to send a data from server to client. We
are using JBOSS as an application server and Apache as a clustering server for
load balancing purpose.
 Here my problem is, the application is working fine when we try to access it
directly from JBOSS. But it's not pushing the data to client (but its shows the
pages) when we are accessing the application via Apache server.

You're not likely to get much good feedback from that question. There
are a few problems:

1. "Server Push" can mean lots of different things. If I had to guess,
I would say that you are having a problem with server responses not
getting flushed from the proxy through to the client quickly enough.
But that is just a guess.

2. You haven't specified anything about your Apache version.

3. You haven't specified anything about how you are connecting JBOSS
and Apache httpd. Are you using mod_proxy? If so, you might want to
look at the ProxyIOBufferSize directive. Again, just a guess.

Joshua.