On 5/13/07, Nikolai Lusan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,

I have an ongoing issue with mod_alias directives failing to work. I
have tested all my configurations and they are not only syntactically
correct but they are completely valid, however if I run 2 or more
VirtualHosts on the same IP all the Redirect and Alias directives stop
working (ReWrites, php and other modular things continue to work).

I don't see any obvious explanation for the behavior you are talking
about. This probably means that there is a simple error someplace in
your config. But when you obscure all your config snippets and don't
quote actual log messages, it becomes much harder to track those
things down.

One thing to note: if you want exactly the same Alias/Redirect to
apply to all vhosts, you can simply place it outside the
<VirtualHost>s in the main server context.

Joshua.