hey folks.

I have various virtual hosts set up on apache, and currently, the first
<VirtualHost> handles all unreferenced domains. I'm looking at
implementing something to catch any unreferenced domains and actually
shoot a rewrite at them to point them to my actual main URI.

Is this possible, and what would be the best/most efficient way to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Scott.