On 5/22/07, Indraveni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I pasted my apache2.conf file and my error log file
here, http://pastebin.ca/501636.

Need help in solving this issue.

Just some general advice:

I think you'll find that many people aren't all that interested in
wading through all your config and log details. You haven't even
identified what problem it is that you are trying to solve.

So how about telling us
1. Exactly what the problem is. (In other words, what happens when you
try to use this configuration.)
2. What are the relevant extracts from the log and config file.
(Providing the whole thing for backup is fine, but you should do the
work of identifying what the important parts are for and putting them
in your email.)

Joshua.