Thank you for responding. There does not appear to be any such file on
apache.org. Did you mean apacheconf, which appears to be a separate website
selling a gui for apache? Forgive me if I am being too literal, but I don't
know what is slang and what is specifcally required. If you tell me where to
look I will gladly go there. Thx.