Hi,

        Thanks for reply..

>>Firstly a remark about your config. You're having a virtual host proxy
to itself, or did you go to far in anonymizing >>>your config before you
posted it?

        Same Apache server is serving lot of websites, I created virtual
host for lauching website..One more thing is my internal website address
and external website address are same ( i.e exchange.mycompany.com )

>>If you're seeing 40x errors in your access log, but nothing in the
error log that the error originates with the server >>you're proxying.
>>Have a look at your exchange servers' logfiles. 401 is an autorization
error.

Windows administrator confirmed that they did'nt have any logs for this
.

Regards,

Lok