Do you have sed installed?

          if $echo "X $tmp_deplibs" | $Xsed -e 's/[     ]//g' \
            | grep . >/dev/null; then
            $echo
            if test "X$deplibs_check_method" = "Xnone"; then
              $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not
                supported in this platform."
            else
              $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not known
                        to be supported."
            fi
            $echo "*** All declared inter-library dependencies are being
                        dropped."
            droppeddeps=yes
          fi
          ;;

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"