On 7/18/07, Andrew Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here is what I got from the RewriteLog set on level 9 (highest). I assume
the line we are looking for is:

map lookup FAILED: map=citybreaksMap[txt] key=sub_page.cfm/title/Paris
Outbound/section/General/editID/337

There is it with the space. Now, like you say you can't use the space as it
is the field delimiter, any suggestions?

Interesting. It would perhaps be helpful to show the actual
RewriteRules so that we could see where that key is coming from. I
have a couple suggestions:

1. Use a different key where the space is properly encoded. For
example, THE_REQUEST is a variable that often contains a more "raw"
version of the requested path (probably including %20 in place of the
space here).

2. Have mod_rewrite replace the space with something else before
looking in the map.

Joshua.