Ok. I am a newbie, trying to set up a Apache server, so I, for example,
wouldn't have to use MegaUpload and similars if I want my friends to get
some files.
So, I'm running Slackware Linux 12.0, and I downloaded the Apache sources.
They compiled ok, and I got to the point where "Hey, it worked!" site shows
up on http://localhost/. But, the thing is I don't know how to modify this
page (tried editing index.html in htdocs folder), and second, my friends
can't see even this page if they point their browsers to my ip. That told,
I'm just gonna have to wait for someone to help me..
I would be really, really thankful for any advice!