On 7/25/07, Luis Moreira (ESI-GSQP) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Require user XXX" should work on its own.
> For me it does, at least.

Used alone it works great but as soon as I try to use it with
AuthzSVNAccessFile it no longer works as expected.

> I don't use AuthzSVNAccessFile, but if you search the web you find info on
> it, that may help you.
> Using both is mixing directives, and the result may lead to confusion.
>
> Using AuthzSVNAccessFile, as far as I browsed, is for use with "Require
> valid-user", but as I said I don't use it so I don't have first hand
> experience...

Actually I came here after asking the very same question on subversion
mailing list w/o having a comprehensive answer.

I probably will have to assume that AuthzSVNAccessFile can override
'Require' policy.

Thanks for your answer,
Manuel