Hello all,

I'm facing some problems trying to understand how Require actually works.
Here is my objectives:
- I want to authenticate user against a file.
- I want to restrict a list of users to access to a Location.
- I have 3rd party authorization (AuthzSvnAccessFile) that may
restrict again the browsing.

And now my problem:
- I can restrict access to Location to the list of people in my file
with a 'Require valid-user'.
- But I cannot restrict access to a list of people with 'Require user'

Here the example of config:
----------------------------->8-----------------------------
<Location /svnroot/code>
   DAV svn
   SVNPath /var/lib/codex/svnroot/code

   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Subversion Authorization"

   AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/conf/htpasswd
   Require user manuel
   AuthzSVNAccessFile /var/lib/svnroot/code/.SVNAccessFile
</Location>
----------------------------->8-----------------------------

Even if I don't authenticate as 'manuel' account I can browse my repository

FYI svnaccessfile is:
@member=manuel, john
[/]
* = r