On 7/27/07, Michael Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug in Apache, a bug in
> Subversion, or something wierd in the standard configuration file that's
> making one of these two upset. Though actually I just want the darn thing to
> work :) Any hints welcome!

Without looking at this in too much detail... There is obviously a bug
someplace, since the server should never segfault. But have you
considered that the bug might be triggered by a config error on your
part? What does your subversion config look like? Are you by chance
using some directives in the main server config that should instead be
placed inside a <Location> or <Directory> section?

Joshua.