On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:59:48 +0200
Christian Klinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now I want to protect the <Proxy *> Section.
> In the XML-RPC-Request is a key. I have to validate
> this key. And if the key is valid the request should
> be proxied through the mod_proxy engine.

You mean in the XML?  Apache won't look at that unless
you insert a module to do that.  And such a module is
likely to have to be a big performance hit, because
if it were to stream the incoming content, half the
request may already have passed through before it
ascertains that the request should have been forbidden.

> Is and how (maybe examples or urls) this possible?
> Are there any modules who do this?

Depending on your task, mod_security might be a solution.

> Is it possible to check the header if the
> Content-Type is "text/xml" and all other should be redirected
> to other sites? Only requests with Content-Type "text/xml" should
> be proxied to this xml-rpc Server.

See RewriteCond.

--
Nick Kew