On 8/6/07, Grzegorz J. Jankowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where to find, where to look, I cron-restart server every hour - but it's not
> a solution.
> If You want any info more - pls ask.

These kinds of problems can be very tough, especially because you're
using an obsolete apache version with tons of complicated add-on
modules. The only way I know to get an idea where the problem is would
be to attach with a debugger to the process that is locked up:
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html#backtrace

Joshua.