Hello again,
Do you know where I can find the User directive and the Server configuration
file?

Furthermore where i should write the code block that the security tips tell me
-as far as the server configuration file is concerned?

These are the pieces from the Security tips , I want to perform

<<<<<<<
AllowOverride None

This prevents the use of .htaccess files in all directories apart from those
specifically enabled.

PROTECT SERVER FILES IN DEFAULT

To work around this, add the following block to your server's configuration:

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all

This will forbid default access to filesystem locations. Add appropriate
Directory blocks to allow access only in those areas you wish. For example,

Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all

Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all