Hi,

I am new to Apache so please excuse me for asking fundamental question.
I would like to know how is a http message processed by the httpd server. I
have constructed  a POST message with the login details for logging in to a
website, I would like to know what are the criteria apart from the "action" tag
with which Apache determines the "PHP" script to be invoked. I need some other
criteria for invoking the PHP script because I want to hide the actual PHP
script doing the processing. I require this to prevent the PHP source code from
getting leaked

- Rakesh

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?