On 19/08/07, Rakesh Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am new to Apache so please excuse me for asking fundamental question.
> I would like to know how is a http message processed by the httpd server. I
> have constructed  a POST message with the login details for logging in to a
> website, I would like to know what are the criteria apart from the "action"
> tag with which Apache determines the "PHP" script to be invoked. I need some
> other criteria for invoking the PHP script because I want to hide the actual
> PHP script doing the processing. I require this to prevent the PHP source
> code from getting leaked

Apache doesn't understand, or generally care, about the format of POST
request entities. There's a common misconception that POST ==
application/x-www-form-urlencoded, but there are several encodings one
can use for POST entities.

Hiding PHP is another matter entirely, and somewhat impossible to do
given the various remote crashing bugs it contains. Perhaps you could
explain better what you're trying to hide?

--
noodl