Hallo httpd users,

Quite some time ago I had an option in my configuration which made
it possible to deny sites when they were listed in a file in the
form:
        Deny from aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd
        Deny from ppp.qqq.rrr.sss
        &c
That option disappeared from my configuration somehow and I can't
find how to put it in anymore.
Does anybody know what I'm talking about and can tell me how to
do it?
I'm running Apache httpd 2.0.4 on a SlackWare 12.0 Linux system.

Many thanks in advance.

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/070624
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)