Vincent Bray wrote:
I did `stick' the lines you kindly provided into the httpd.conf file and
the mcjdreamweaver site is displayed in my browsers with the URL:
http://localhost.  So thank you for that step forward.
But.. Your includes are still not working?
Sorry that I didn't make that clear to you.  Yes the includes are displayed.

No, don't delete the localhost entry as lots of software assumes it's
there. Instead, just add to the line so you've got:

127.0.0.1 localhost mcjlocalhost whatever-else
Noted

Thank you for your assistance.

Malcolm
PS I'm still quite good at playing FreeCell {8;-))