De : James Sherwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 septembre 2007 03:56
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_cache question

Hello,

I was looking at mod_cache and was wondering people's opinions on it.

We are serving up dynamic content using Apache, mod_jk and tomcat.

The most of our hits will come from 3-6 pages.

Will mod_cache actually cache the dynamic pages for x period of time?

This would save us a ton of database cpu if this was the case.

Thanks,
--James