From: Tom Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2007 10:40:16 AM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ldap authentication not working

As a follow-up I realized ldap-user is used to specifiy a certain user
aka ldap-user "Joe Smith". However based on the fact that I'm not
getting prompted for a u/p, and AuthLDAPAuthoritative is failing, I
believe my problem lies deeper than that. I could be wrong of course,
just trying to narrow down the search.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20-> with Yahoo! FareChase.