From: Eric Covener [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:13 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache LDAP module prepends CN=Configuration
to Base DN?

On 10/10/07, Jim Garrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why is Apache adding CN=Configuration to the BaseDN?  Is there a way
> force it to use the BaseDN we specify?

A packet capture would probably show you that MSAD sent you an LDAP
referral that included CN=Configuraton.

Using the global catalog port, or putting ADAM (active directory
application mode) in front of AD are ways to resolve the unwanted
referrals.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any
attachments. Delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.