From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:45 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] How to use the directive of "Redirect"??

In a message dated 2007-10-12 16:22:44 中国标准时间, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

        Hi..

          Does anyone ever use the directive of Redirect? I saw it's document
on the web, and it seems to redirect pages to "Specific URL", such as "Redirect
/myweb http://www.yahoo.com";. But if I only want to redirect one page to others
whch in the same host, such as "Redirect /myweb /mybook". How can I do? Has
there any parameter which can represent the server's IP address??

use Alias.

See what's new at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>  and
Make AOL Your Homepage
<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169> .