Sorry, Is it impossible using the directive of "Redirect"???

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 5:21 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] How to use the directive of "Redirect"??

In a message dated 2007-10-12 17:12:17 中国标准时间, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

        Alias only can be used for "URL" to "physical path", such as "Alias
/MyWeb /home/Aslan". But now I want to chnage URL to the other URL. Here I
describe my problem more detail as following:

        Alias /myweb/Aslan /home/Aslan
        <Directory "/home/Aslan">
        </Directory>

        Now, I want to change the url "/myweb/Aslan" to "/Aslan". I try to the
directive "Redirect /myweb/Aslan /Aslan", but it can't work!!
        Please don't tell me change "Alias /myweb/Aslan /home/Aslan" to "Alias
/Aslan /home/Aslan". The words of "Alias /myweb/Aslan /home/Aslan" can't be
changed by some reasons.
        Does any good method to do it?

use Redirect with full destination url path,like,
Redirect /myweb/Aslan  http://example.com/Aslan

or use mod_rewrite.
<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>

See what's new at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>  and