From: Stusynski, Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Windows compile of Apache 2.0.61 with SSL
fails...

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

Essentially, yes, the instructions were followed, albeit, using the ms
scripts. Actual OpenSSL buld steps:
perl Configure VC-WIN32
ms\do_nasm
nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak

Everything compiles and running ms\test results in a succesful handshake
and 0 errors. Placing the openssl directory in apache_src\scrlib still
yields the same build error when compiling 2.0.61 though.

Interestingly enough, using the exact same steps and building against
2.0.59 works fine.

I'll attempt an OpenSSL build without using the ms scripts (use the perl
scripts as the site suggests) and see if that alleviates the issue.

Dan