Stusynski, Dan wrote:

I tested the SSL communication and everything appears to work just fine.
Of course, I'm not sure what that means. :-)

Unfortunately, I do.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Dan - I'll
be extra cautious in the 2.2.7 package that mod_ssl/abs .dep files don't
pick up fips*.h - man what a pita!!!  Yes you can always blast the .dep
files, but nmake won't "know" that you've added a patch, so it wouldn't
automatically just recompile and relink affected files.