From: Christian Folini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:56 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Realy Need help - Apache PROXY Question

Hey Rick and Dan,

I see nothing particularly complicated in your request. Maybe
this is just me.

I suggest you configure proxy1 as the rewriter/proxy and proxy2 to
be as transparent as possible (-> no rewriting, just proxying).

To make your config more clear, you should use mod_rewrite to
define the proxying (in case you do not know this, read the manual)

Proxy1:

RewriteRule /EloanWeb/EloanWeb.aspx \
  http://proxy2/BixTalkHTTPReceive/BTSHTTPReceive.dll [proxy,last]
ProxyPass / http://proxy2

Where do you get that query string from? Is it in the incoming
request? If not, then you have to add it to the request
with the querystringappend option to the rewrite rule.
(Read the manual)

I do not understand why you put proxy[12] in your path.
Also I do not know where you see a connection problem.

Besides, rewriting and redirecting are very distinct things
and proxying has nothing to do with redirecting. It's
just two methods, that are often used in the same config.

Just my two cents.

regs,

Christian

http://<internalIP>/BixTalkHTTPReceive/BTSHTTPReceive.dll?EloanInbound/