On 10/20/07, Thomas Fazekas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In coclusion, svn with NTLM authentication doesn't work...
> My problem is that I can't see any other solution how to bring together
> a linux based apache/svn with our NT4 based domain :(
>
> For the time being I'm just gonna go with win based NT server, it
> is dissapointing though that I didn't get any reply from the svn mailing
> list...

If all you need is to share the user/password database, then the
standard solution is use ldap access to the NT domain info. I've never
done it myself, but I believe lots of people have success with this.

If you really want to use the tricky single sign-in stuff, then you
are out of luck. But in general, NTLM doesn't work very well over HTTP
in any case, because it's basic assumptions conflict with the
stateless nature of the protocol.

Joshua.