Didn't know about wget, thanks!. I just downloaded it and tried it:

wget 192.168.1.159/helloapp.class

It tried many times without success - here are the last two:

Retrying.

--14:04:40--  http://192.168.1.159/helloapp.class
  (try:19) => `helloapp.class.19'
Connecting to 192.168.1.159:80... connected.
Length: 532 [application/octet-stream]

 0% [                                     ] 0             --.--K/s

14:04:40 (0.00 B/s) - Connection closed at byte 0. Retrying.

--14:04:40--  http://192.168.1.159/helloapp.class
  (try:20) => `helloapp.class.19'
Connecting to 192.168.1.159:80... connected.
Length: 532 [application/octet-stream]
helloapp.class.19 has sprung into existence.
Giving up.

- The packets look like the ones I was getting with the html code. It seems to
send back all the info except for the data.

I can upload other things in the directory. Ahhh - I made a small text file and
named it 'test.class' to see if was a problem with the extension. That worked,
but if I made the file larger - 475 bytes - it fails.

So I'm thinking it has a problem with files larger than a few hundred bytes. Is
there a setting for max data length or packet size?

- Steve

Michael McGlothlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Can you wget the applet file?

--
Michael McGlothlin
http://www.plumbersstock.com/