How did you transfer the class file to the server?  Did you use ASCII
mode FTP instead of binary mode?  The unexpected file size may be
because the file has been corrupted.  That would cause EOF errors.
Verify the class file on the server is correct -- maybe comparing MD5
checksums.  Or transfer the source and compile on the server.

Check out PSCP from the putty suite of network tools for transferring
files from Windows to Linux (openssh).  I have a batch file in the
SendTo directory so I can right-click/send any file to my Linux home
directory.

solprovider

HTTP/1.1 200.OK..