I'm using xampp on XP.

I need some pointers how to track down this problem.
Apache has suddenly started consuming all memory.
I can pull up Task Manager and watch Apache's process tick off 32k increases
in memory.
It will keep going forever.
Last time I restarted the service it had reached 800mb.
I tried disabling all php extensions and that had no effect.
So before I go farther into this I thought it might be a good idea to get
some advice on how to proceed.

Thanks for any assistance,
-km

Server version: Apache/2.2.4
Server built:   Jan 30 2007 12:11:56
Server's Module Magic Number: 20051115:3
Server loaded:  APR 1.2.8, APR-Util 1.2.8
Compiled using: APR 1.2.7, APR-Util 1.2.7
Architecture:   32-bit
Server MPM:     WinNT
  threaded:     yes (fixed thread count)
    forked:     no
Server compiled with....
 -D APACHE_MPM_DIR="server/mpm/winnt"
 -D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
 -D APR_HAS_MMAP
 -D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
 -D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
 -D DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=128
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/apache"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/apache/bin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/apache_runtime_status"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error.log"
 -D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"