Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to configure Apache with Active Directory.
I am running Apache HTTP Server 2.2.6 on a Windows box. I am trying to
restrict some sections of a site to only allow users of an AD group in
(with no password prompt). Is it possible to do this? Can somebody point
me in the right direction or provide an example?

Much appreciated!
Patrick Walters