Sorry for asking such a basic question but I am struggling in the transition
from IIS to Apache.

I am using mod_mono and everything works fine.  If I go to
mysite.com/login.aspx I get to my login page etc.

However, if I go to mysite.com//login.aspx (notice the extra slash) it asks
me if I would like to download the aspx page, and when I do it gives me the
raw code.

What am I doing wrong?  What setting have I missed?  :confused: