On Nov 4, 2007 11:17 AM, dugaldcurtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for asking such a basic question but I am struggling in the transition
> from IIS to Apache.
>
> I am using mod_mono and everything works fine.  If I go to
> mysite.com/login.aspx I get to my login page etc.
>
> However, if I go to mysite.com//login.aspx (notice the extra slash) it asks
> me if I would like to download the aspx page, and when I do it gives me the
> raw code.
>
> What am I doing wrong?  What setting have I missed?  :confused:

I don't know anything in particular about mod_mono. How do you
activate it and how do you tell it what files to process? Normal
Apache AddHandler or SetHandler (placed in a <Directory> section)
would not have that problem.

You can always work around problems like this with something like
<LocationMatch //>
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
</LocationMatch>

Or

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule (.*)//+(.*) $1/$2 [R]

But it is certainly better to fix the real problem.

Joshua.