> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dragon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:52 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Center for Internet Security's Apache
Benchmark
> Project Update

[Ryan Barnett] There are now PDF and html versions -
http://apachebenchmark.sourceforge.net/CIS_Apache_Benchmark_v2.1.pdf
http://apachebenchmark.sourceforge.net/CIS_Apache_Benchmark_v2.1.mht

For this first round of feedback, we are looking for the following main
areas -

1) Is there anything that is missing that you feel should be included?
There are some sections in the previous 1.x versions of the benchmark
that did not seem to fit when considering that this is a minimum
standard benchmark that EVERYONE should apply.  Sections such as
authentication, etc... may not apply to everyone.  If you all feel that
we should include a section on using Apache auth mechanisms, please let
me know and perhaps we could include this in Level II.

2) Is there anything that is included that you feel should be removed
entirely?  If so, please explain the rationale.

3) Is there anything that is included that you believe should be moved
to a different section (either from Level I to Level II or vice versa).

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to your feedback.