Forgive me if I'm being rude by double-posting! I'm not sure if this went through 3 days ago, because I sent it 3 minutes before my subscription confirmation arrived. I've got the contract now, and I'm going to have to reinstall Fedora if I can't get this working today.

----

I'm having a problem I hoped you guys could help me with. I'm trying to set up my laptop as a LAMP server, but I can't get past LA! Apache segfaults every single time I try to start it, even if I try to start it by running /usr/sbin/httpd directly. apachectl configtest also segfaults, on line 91 of that script. If I comment out the if/else on that line, it exits cleanly, but /usr/sbin/httpd still segfaults. My apache error log is empty, and SELinux is disabled. I've yum erased and reinstalled several times, but it always segfaults. Any ideas on how I can chase this error down? I'm starting a new contract soon -- hopefully within the week -- so I need to have my devel env set up and running smoothly before then!

Thanks in advance!

Erin