Hey guys,

I have a question about mod_filter. I would like to run an output filter only if the content is not compressed and it's type is text/html. I have tried the following:

FilterDeclare addcomment
FilterProvider addcomment LAYOUT resp=Content-Encoding !$gzip
FilterProvider addcomment LAYOUT resp=Content-Type $text/html FilterChain addcomment

But this always ads the filter. Logically this is obvious, because the 3. line ads the filter to every text/html document and does not care about the 2. line anymore. But I'm wondering how I could achive some kind of AND conjunction between the two rules ?

Regards,
Samy