On Nov 24, 2007 7:06 AM, Matt Bullock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The logs show the correct url, so all I need is to somehow let apache
> know not to rewrite if this is the case -

Indeed apache needs more info.
Either you need to find out if your loadbalancer can set extra headers
on https requests. Alternatively you could do the following:
Have apache listen to two ports, eg on 80 and 81. Have your
loadbalancer redirect http to port 80, and https to port 81. That way
apache will be able to distinguish between requests that are allready
encrypted, and requests that aren't.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]