On Dec 4, 2007 2:34 PM, Arnab Ganguly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just checked the error and access log, I am getting a request without any
> POST or GET which is reported as "Invalid URI" in the error.Any thoughts on
> this.Looking forward for response.

Please show us actual lines from your error and acces log. An "invalid
URI" message in your error log does not necessary mean that your
webserver is badly configured. I can mean that someone is testing
whether your server is vulnerable to some exploit. But I can't judge
that for lack of information.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]