Hi Bryan,

one example would be a machine with two IP adresses, each of them has its own
www.domain

example:

NameVirtualHost IP1:80
<VirtualHost IP1:80>
</VirtualHost>

NameVirtualHost IP2:80
<VirtualHost IP2:80>
</VirtualHost>

but there are even more situations where NameVirtualHost could used. Maybe
with different websites on different ports, etc.

bye
Florian