Dear friends,
I am trying to find the configuration for a Reverse Proxy server
which has to work with a SSL / non-SSL web server.
Can someone send me full httpd.conf example for such thing?
I need something with probably 2 Virtual hosts for ports 80 / 443.
I hope that I have not to deal with the web server SSL crt/key.

Thanks,

Zvi