Do you mean, that I must copy the SSL crt/key files from the web
 server to the proxy server ?

Zvi

"Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you add the config below to a vanilla httpd.conf, you'll be pretty close
to what you are looking for. Just replace the tokens %%TOKEN%% with whatever
value you want.

Listen %%svcb_HTTP_ADDR%%:%%HTTP_PORT%%
Listen %%svcb_HTTP_ADDR%%:%%HTTPS_PORT%%

<VirtualHost %%svcb_HTTP_ADDR%%:%%HTTPS_PORT%%>

   ServerName %%svcb_PUBLIC_NAME%%:%%HTTPS_PORT%%

   SSLCertificateFile %%X509_ROOT%%/ssl.crt/%%svcb_PUBLIC_NAME%%.crt
   SSLCertificateKeyFile %%X509_ROOT%%/ssl.key/%%svcb_PUBLIC_NAME%%.key
   SSLEngine on

   DocumentRoot %%SERVER_ROOT%%/htdocs/svcB

   ErrorLog %%SERVER_LOGS%%/svcB/reverse_error_log
   CustomLog %%SERVER_LOGS%%/svcB/reverse_access_log combined env=!dontlog

   ## Enter additional configuration here

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost %%svcb_HTTP_ADDR%%:%%HTTP_PORT%%>

   ServerName %%svcb_PUBLIC_NAME%%:%%HTTP_PORT%%

   DocumentRoot %%SERVER_ROOT%%/htdocs/svcB

   ErrorLog %%SERVER_LOGS%%/svcB/reverse_error_log
   CustomLog %%SERVER_LOGS%%/svcB/reverse_access_log combined env=!dontlog

   ## Enter additional configuration here

</VirtualHost>

-ascs